Art Leader, Visual / Graphic Designer, Creative Project Manager
During two decades in creative field excelled in a wide spectrum of skills related to visual representation of materials, ranging from hands-on experience in visual design, user interface production for online business assets to printed materials. Managed teams of domestic and outsourced developers delivering online products, software and apps. Proficient in photography.
Summary of Skills
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY
Visual / Graphic Design for websites, email blasts, landing pages and social media;
Software UI Design, including user oriented workflows, wireframes and detailed mock-ups;
Mobile App Interface Design;
Print Assets Design, ranging from layout of periodicals and brand assets to timed marketing assets.
Product Design, including both industrial design of the product appearance and packaging.
Art Direction in both print and online projects, leading teams of designers, providing creative guidance, generating the visual implementation process and ensuring it's completion. Meticulously following and exceeding the projected deadlines. Pitching the creative idea or completed product to the company's client. Working closely with the marketing staff on defining the needs of the product presentation and taking necessary steps to provide the required assets. Defining branding guidelines and overseeing members of the team following them.
Creative Project Management, overseeing and defining the workflow, milestones and goals for development of the online, software and mobile products, performed by the teams of domestic and outsourced specialists. Creating the tasks and assigning them to the specific specialists, ensuring timely and quality completion. Supervising the QA process for the completed stages; resolving the issues discovered during the testing of the product and facilitating the troubleshooting process.
Dental Hi-Tech, LLC
Brooklyn, NY (2013 – 2017)
Marketing & Advertisement Project Manager
- Managed and executed design projects for both in-house services as well as customers from beginning to end
- Managed all creative projects daily
- Designed and developed all graphic designs that were client specific
- Produced and created all marketing and promotional materials in all mediums as well as applying and maintaining company identity and brand standards
- Oversaw and coordinated multiple production processes
- Managed a team of developers for multiple projects creating and servicing several software products for the dental industry
- Developed multiple systems with regard to internal processes helping Dental Hi-Tech’s efficiency
- Applied online solutions to all accounts as well as all promotional campaigns
Staten Island, NY (2011 – 2013)
Marketing & Advertisement Manager
- Managed all marketing and advertisement for auto electronics
- Maintained company website, concept creation and all updates
- Designed all marketing materials as well as all online and print advertising campaigns
- Designed and supervised production of all packaging materials
- Developed a series of promotional tutorials for new products
- Oversaw and worked on product industrial design and all packaging design
Brooklyn, NY (2006 – 2011)
- Managed the creative department of the entertainment branch of the company
- Supervised and participated in the production of all web and print materials for various events
- Helped facilitate events featuring renowned American and European performing artists
- Managed the production of all company websites as well as all support
Alex Garber Designs
New York, NY (1996 – Present)
Freelance Visual Designer & Project Manager
- Create a wide range of digital and consumer print products for an extensive database of international clientele
- Manage & maintain online payment systems, custom functionality systems, mobile apps, product form-factor designs, packaging designs, branding concepts, e-mail blast template, landing pages, online promotional campaigns, physical interiors and exteriors
- Manage a team of outsourced programmers from several countries and regions
- Successfully communicate client ideas to development specialists as well as overseeing production projects for businesses in the U.S. as well as international clients.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Dreamweaver, Quark Xpress, Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Office Suite, Sony Vegas, Asana, Basecamp, Zoho Projects, UpWorks. Google Docs, Google Adwords, Google Merchant Center, Facebook PPC, Amazon Advertising Console, Seller Central, Constant Contact, iContact, MailChip, WorPress, Joomla!, Mambo, Drupal, Adobe After Effects, Video Editing, MAC OSX and Windows Operating Systems.